Hi Level Mezzanines is the country’s leading supplier of mezzanine floors and an opportunity has arisen within our company for a Site Surveyor.
Established in 1991 and enjoying continued growth and development our Contracts Department require site surveys that range in size and complexity: from small Mezzanine floors to large multi-tiered floors complete with fire rating and ancillaries. Geographical area is large with the UK split into manageable individual areas.
*It is not necessary for candidates to be within commutable distance of our offices as the role is not office based however we would envisage the successful applicant will probably be selected from those residing in the Midlands.
- Travelling to site (mainly light industrial buildings) and carrying out detailed surveys of specific areas, accurately noting measurements to ensure suitability of purpose built Mezzanine floor.
- Control all aspects of the survey from scheduling visit, carrying out detailed three dimensional survey using 3D Scanner and reporting all relevant findings back to Project Manager and Draughtsman. This will include liaising with client on site.
- Review the practicalities of the project to ensure Project Manager has all information required to successfully deliver value engineered projects.
- Promote and support good site health and safety practice throughout the business.
- Use of tape measure, laser measure in a construction site context.
- Use of a Laser Theodolite/3D Scanner would be an advantage, training will be given in the use of all measuring equipment.
- General knowledge of construction methods within the mezzanine/interior fit-out industry.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of general site health and safety procedures.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of MS Office (AutoCAD an advantage).
- Able to work effectively in a customer-facing role.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated to work on own initiative with strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Hold a valid UK driver’s license and willing to travel as required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Job Type: Full-time, Company Car will be provided.
- Mezzanine Floor, Interior Fit-out or General Building/Construction Industry: 3 years
- Secondary / Higher Education
Please contact: [email protected]