Petersfield – Hampshire
£25,000 + Commission
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-driven, enthusiastic Telephone Consultant with a proven track record who is looking to progress to a more senior role. As a Telephone Consultant your role will initially be to develop sales leads and tender opportunities for our business. Using the telephone, email, LinkedIn and direct mail you will develop and nurture relationships with end-users who operate within commercial and industrial markets who are looking to buy our services.
We are looking for someone who is keen to gain experience of our business and industry within the Telesales Consultant role and who has the ambition to progress into a Business Development Manager position.
Hi-Level Mezzanine are a leader in designing, supplying and installing mezzanine floors and associated fitout works. We have been operating for over 30 years with projects ranging single storey floors right through to large, complex multi-tiered installations in the UK and Europe.
Working closely with our sales director you will identify and target sale opportunities by:
- Consistently providing excellent lead prospecting to generate new business opportunities
- Building productive and trusting relationships with prospects, and act as a Brand Ambassador for Hi-Level
- Qualification of inbound telephone and digital enquiries and conversion into qualified sales leads
- Building and maintaining the company’s CRM platform to build and maintain a healthy pipeline of profitable new business leads
- Providing regular sale lead reports from our CRM system
- Booking new business meetings for our sale team
- Working with the wider Marketing Team to follow up on tactical campaigns
- Effective planning of time and tasks to ensure monthly lead targets are achieved
- Engaging with Sales Team to ensure that a full handover of each lead is achieved
- Delivering a set number of leads per month – as agreed with the Sales Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Have been successful in a Telesales role previously.
- As an excellent communicator you will be good at presenting a product or service over the phone.
- Comfortable with cold approaches to identified target companies, via phone, email and LinkedIn to introduce the Hi-Level offering.
- Ability to research using the Internet and LinkedIn to identify possible lead opportunities and lead generation tools or news articles for prospecting.
- Experience of nurturing existing contacts to develop future opportunities.
- Contribute to developing new ideas for generating new prospects.
- Able to manage a pipeline of potential customers and maintain an accurate record of each lead by customer.
- Team player who wants to win
To be successful in this role, the Tele-sales Consultant must have the following:
- Previous outbound telesales experience
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with decision makers
Desirable but not essential
- Construction/Engineering experience
- Experience of using Barbour ABI or Glenigan construction leads
Applications to: [email protected]