The primary focus of the role will be to generate value engineered cost estimates for structural steel mezzanine floors. Key tasks will include tender analysis and preparation, ensuring timely submissions of quotes and providing technical support to customers.
- Tender analysis
- Preparation of quotations
- Developing and nurturing existing customer base via telesales
- Providing technical support to customers
- Developing technical knowledge of product applications
- Value engineering
- Managing the process and timetable to ensure a timely and successful conclusion
- Attained either a degree or HND in structural Engineering or have relevant job experience
- Have excellent maths and IT skills
- Have good problem-solving skills
- The ability to pay close attention to detail
- To be a team player
- To enjoy working to tight deadlines in a busy office environment
Salary Neg. dependant on experience.
If you would like to Apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter here