Hi-Level Mezzanines is a leading mezzanine floor supplier. We are engineering experts, designing and installing mezzanine floors across the UK and Europe in both public facing areas and commercial and industrial units. Over the past 27 years we’ve worked with big names across a wide variety of sectors including retail, automotive and logistics.
We’ve ambitious plans and we’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Manager to implement the marketing plan and raise brand awareness.
This is a varied role in a new team with great exposure to different aspects of marketing, working closely with the Marketing Manager.
As Marketing Assistant you’ll be involved in a wide range of projects, both on and off line. You’ll be looking after our social media channels, creating relevant content and helping to raise our profile. You’ll be creating e-newsletters and building new web pages, writing great copy and liaising with both our digital agency and our Sales team.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Writing case studies and blog articles
- Creating social media posts and building audiences
- Creating, monitoring and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Uploading web content, building new pages and making updates
- Testing new website functionality
- Building customer lists
- Managing the media library
- Assisting with events and exhibitions
This is a hands-on B2B marketing role that will enable you to grow and develop your skills across many disciplines. You don’t need to have construction industry experience; we’re more interested in your enthusiasm for marketing, for learning and getting stuck in. You’ll be confident and self-motivated with a curious mind and a can-do attitude.
We’re looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Great organisation and the ability to multi-task
- Enthusiasm and interest in marketing
- Creative thinking
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Qualifications & experience
- You’ll have a degree, ideally in marketing or media
- Minimum 1 year’s work experience in a marketing role, ideally B2B
- Excellent use of IT including all main Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Ideally experience of WordPress & email platforms e.g. MailChimp
- Ideally Adobe InDesign & PhotoShop skills
This is a full time role based at our head office in Petersfield. To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.