We have a great opportunity for an individual to join our team as a Sales & Marketing Administrator on a maternity cover basis.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide administrative and marketing support to the Sales Director and Sales Department.
Main duties will include:
- Managing customer enquiries via email and phone
- Maintaining customer database
- Logging and acknowledging all quote enquiries
- Processing all purchase orders
- Scanning and Filing all quotations
- Organizing and confirm meetings
- Sending literature to customers and prospects
- Maintaining and updating the prospect database
- Adhoc marketing tasks as required
- Adhoc admin tasks as required
Key skills and experience:
- Highly organized
- Proven track record to work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Outlook and Excel
- Basic knowledge of WordPress would be advantageous
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks without supervision.
- Personable and affable, people orientated.
- Take charge entrepreneurial person
- Ability to organize own workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accuracy in note taking, typing, spelling, etc.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch.
Salary: Salary negotiable dependent on experience
This is a 1 year vacancy with the opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the company after this period.
If you would like to Apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter here