An experienced Project Manager with a proven track record and background is required to manage multiple mezzanine floor projects of varying size, value and complexity for the UK’s leading provider of quality mezzanine floors.
The company has been designing and installing mezzanine floors to the highest standards in the industry for over 30 years. Projects range in size and complexity: from small, single storey floors to large, multi-tiered floors supplied throughout the UK, Ireland, Europe and the Far East. The Project Manager will be involved in all aspects of the project from order to completion ensuring key targets are achieved on time, within budget, and to client’s satisfaction.
- Manage and control multiple mezzanine floor projects of varying size, value and complexity
- Control all aspects of the project from order to site completion, ensuring they are completed on-time, within budget, and to client’s satisfaction
- Manage and control the project costs to maintain, and improve, margins
- Review the project’s design to value engineer a solution that meets the client’s requirements and complies with the relevant standards and regulations
- Liaise with various sub-contractors to ensure the project targets are achieved
- Promote and ensure good site health and safety practice throughout the business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Proven track record of Project Management, ideally within the mezzanine floor or office interiors industry
- Able to manage multiple projects with values between £5k – £1m+
- Be commercially aware with strong financial and budget control
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of current site health and safety procedures, and preferably hold a relevant skills certificate
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of CDM regulations
- IT literate and proficient in the use of AutoCAD and MS Office
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Able to work effectively in a customer-facing role; dealing with main contractors and on-site sub-contractors
- Able to work under pressure within a team, or individually, to effectively self-manage tasks
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated to work on own initiative with strong administrative and organizational skills
- Hold a valid UK driver’s license and willing to travel as required to fulfil the requirements of the role
This is a high profile opportunity for a skilled Project Manager with a proven track record to join the UK’s leading provider of quality mezzanines floors.
Expected start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience.