Hi Level Mezzanines is the country’s leading supplier of mezzanine floors and an opportunity has arisen within our company for a Site (Measurement) Surveyor.
Established in 1991 and enjoying continued growth and development our Contracts Department require site surveys that range in size and complexity. Geographical area is large with the UK split into manageable individual areas.
- Travelling to site (mainly light industrial buildings) and carrying out measurement surveys of specific areas to ensure the suitability of purpose made Mezzanine floor.
- Control all aspects of the survey from scheduling visit, carrying out detailed survey using Total Station (Laser Theodolite) and reporting all relevant findings back to Project Manager and Draughtsman.
- Review the practicalities of the project to ensure Project Manager has all information required
- Use of tape measure, laser measure,
- Use of dumpy level, Total Station (Laser Theodolite) would be an advantage. Training will be given in use of all Laser measuring equipment.
- General knowledge of construction methods used in light industrial buildings
- IT literate and proficient in the use of MS Office (AutoCAD an advantage)
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, both verbally and written.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated to work on own initiative with administrative and organizational skills
- Hold a valid UK driver’s license and willing to travel as required to fulfil the requirements of the role
This is a high profile opportunity for a skilled Surveyor with a proven track record to join the UK’s leading provider of quality mezzanines floors.
Expected start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience.